- Do not dry clean due to the harsh chemicals and temperatures used during this process.
- Wash and dry garments inside out. This allows the vinyl an extra layer of protection during the wash process.
- Select cold or warm water temperature settings for the wash cycle. High temperatures can weaken the adhesive on the vinyl and allow it to crack or peel.
- Use mild detergent and avoid bleach and fabric softeners in order to help the vinyl last longer.
- Dry on a low/tumble setting or hang dry.
- Do not iron directly on the heat transfer design.
We hope these tips were helpful!