At Triple Threat, we use Siser heat transfer vinyl (HTV). The Siser brand is recognized as the most trusted heat transfer vinyl in the industry. The transfer is extremely durable when cared for properly.
- Do not dry clean due to the harsh chemicals and temperatures used during this process.
- Wash and dry garments inside out. This allows the vinyl an extra layer of protection during the wash process.
- Select cold or warm water temperature settings for the wash cycle. High temperatures can weaken the adhesive on the vinyl and allow it to crack or peel.
- Use mild detergent and avoid bleach and fabric softeners in order to help the vinyl last longer.
- Dry on a low/tumble setting or hang dry.
- Do not iron directly on the heat transfer design.